Pickup round balers
Pickup round balers are mainly used for picking up bales of grass, alfalfa, wheat straw, rice straw, etc.
- Three-point suspension for easy cornering.
- Suitable for small and medium plots.
- Small size and light weight, small horsepower tractors can drive.
- Bale is also light to be transport by one human.
Applications of pickup round baler
Mini round baler can pick up hay, rice straws and crumbled corn stalks and compress them into compact bales that are easy to handle. Hay baler can pick up wheat straw hood, bundle, cut twine automatically, can cut through the tank round the size of the adjustment, to change after the ring when bundle of grass and density, make bale do not come loose. Twine wrap round baler makes a 33 inch diameter by 35 inch wide round bale. No hydraulics are required. 18+ horsepower, 2000+ pounds tractor recommended.
- Highly manoeuvrable and low maintenance.
- Continuous roller design.
- Low power requirement.
- 3 Bale density settings and smaller bale size.
- Easier to handle, bale ejection' system
- Twine auto-binding' system, 3 point hitch
|Bale size: dia.*width||φ50×70cm||φ61×70cm|
|Capacity (bales per hour)||80-120 bales/hour||80-100 bales/hour|
|PTO||540 rpm||540 rpm|