What is a pellet packing machine used for?
Pellet packing machine is used to weigh wood pellets and pack them into bags. It is a common pellet processing equipment in the pellet production line.
The weighing and packing process is carried out automatically, and controlled by a computer. With high automation, the pellet packing machine can save your labor cost. It is suitable for all kinds of particle materials.
Features of pellet packing machine
- It can realize pellet feeding, weighing, bagging, conveying, and sewing. It applies to woven bag, sack paper bag, cloth bag and plastic bag, etc.
- The parts that contact with pellets are made of stainless steel 304, with high resistance to corrosion.
- It adopts pneumatic actuator. The measuring mechanism can control the flow rate and packing speed. You can adjust them as needed.
- It adopts high-speed sampling instrument and frequency conversion technology. They can realize automatic control, parameter setting, auto-correction. The operation interface can be connected with a computer.
- It adopts good exhaust system and sealing technique. They can realize double seal, and prevent material leakage or impurities infiltration.
- Beside packing pellets, it applies to various particle materials. The packing process are continuous and steady.
Specifications of pellet packing machine
GEMCO pellet packing machine is mainly composed of a mian scale body, a contorl system, a 3-meter conveyor, and a sewing machine, etc. It can pack 200-300 bags per hour. The weight of the bags rangs from 5kg to 50kg.
|Components||Main scale body, Control system, 3-meter conveyor, sewing machine|
|Feed type||Double speed gravity feed|
|Clipping way||Double cylinder belt cliping|
|Weighing range||5-50 kg|
|Weighing speed||200—300 bags/h|
|Compressed air consumption||0.4-0.6Mpa compressed air 1m^3/h|
|Application scope||Granular materials with good fluidity|