Using the crop like saw dust, wood shavings, crop straw and so on as raw material, our diesel pellet press presses them into cylindrical pellet, which can be used as your own fuel at home. Recycling these household waste and biomass not only greatly reduces cost of fuel in heating your home, but also contributes to the energy saving and environmental protection, which really achieves secondary use of waste.
TICO diesel pellet press uses diesel as the fuel of engine system, it can be divided into D type and R type. D type is called rotating die type, while R type is called rotating roller type. Differences between the two types of diesel pellet press are the motion pattern of die and roller, and the transmission components. As to the price, D type diesel engine pellet mill is cheaper than the R type, as R type is the upgrade version of D type.
Characteristics of D type diesel pellet press
- The gear box of TICO diesel engine pellet mill is made of high quality gray cast iron material with low noise and good shock absorption.
- Adopt bevel gear transmission system, which has higher transmission efficiency than belt transmission and worm gear drive, and it can also avoid the disadvantages of belt slipping and short belt life in belt transmission.
- The shell increases the reinforcing bar and thickness of the casting, thereby greatly enhancing the strength of diesel pellet press, avoid the phenomenon that the shell of the pellet mill is broken.
- Die of our diesel engine pellet mill adopts high quality alloy steel, whose hardness reaches 55-60HRC.
- Die hole structure is suitable for wood chip processing, the core technology achieved through a lot of experiments- optimum die hole compression ratio.
- Safety electric control system, operating system is fully in line with CE standards, and the emergency stop button can quickly shut down the machine in case of emergency.
- Because of strict, standardized production and technical management, all of our diesel pellet press and each of the part are high consistency and interchangeability. Customers can choose the spare parts with more trust.
flat die of D type pellet mill
pellet mill with diesel engine
roller of R type pellet mill
Characteristics of R type diesel pellet press
- Wide range of processing. Regardless of the miscellaneous wood, pine, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell, rice husk, straw and other biomass raw materials we can find now, they can all be made into pellet without any additives.
- Multi stage gear transmission, high quality alloy steel gear, whose surface is treated by carburizing and quenching. Through grinding and fine processing, the pellet mill has advantages of smooth transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature rise, and long service life.
- The main shaft, roller shaft, main shaft bearing, and roller bearing all increase, which can bear the load double more than before.
- Using large diameter roller, high yield, high pellet formation rate, uniform pellet, high pellet strength.
- Increase the contact area between flat die and roller by changing the arrangement form of flat die, which greatly reduces the wear rate of flat die and improve the service life of the die. (This has applied for a patent.)
- All bearings of our diesel pellet press are sealed structure, effectively prevent dust from entering, improve the bearing working environment, extend the bearing life.
- The shell is made of steel, the strength and toughness are greatly enhanced, and there will be no shell fracture.
Which type of diesel pellet press is suitable for me?
Both D type and R type pellet mill can produce quality pellets.
TICO D type pellet mill is a classic version with standard design and function, which is the ideal choice for the beginner. While R type diesel pellet press is the upgraded version of D type, which has a smarter mould and roller. If you have high requirement and the budget is flexible, R type pellet mill is suitable for you.
die and rollers
Come on, search for the pellets that belong to you!
Pineapple peel pellet
Turfgrass powder pellet
Canola straw pellet
Peanut husk pellet
Pigeon feedstuff pellet
Pine sawdust pellet
Rice bran pellet